CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™
A unique water-based salt solution which degreases and cleans the heaviest soiled concrete surfaces like new. It works by penetrating the pores and releasing the trapped dirt inside. That way, after rinsing with water, the loosened grime washes off, leaving the original masonry surface clean, hard and intact. It also deposits a fine frosting which when sealed with our SKID SAFE and ND AGGREGATE™ will ensure the proper adhesion of SKID SAFE Water Based Sealer/Finish. Our ND AGGREGATE™ will create TRUE TRACTION – a non-slip surface without affecting the aesthetics of the concrete, dyes, or paints.
Use Concrete Bond & Clean™ to clean all unsealed concrete surfaces:
- Removes all chewing gum stains after chewing gum is removed from sidewalks and concrete
- Dirty walls, and even whole buildings
- Sidewalks and Walkways
- Garages and Driveways
- Warehouses and other indoor/outdoor concrete areas
CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ is very easy to use straight from the container without the need for scrubbing! The spread rate will range from 150 sq. ft.- 250 sq. ft. per gallon.
This innovative product is far less costly to use than shot blasting as commonly used on concrete, and it is more effective and safer than toxic, acid based products that etch and damage cleaned surfaces. It does not contain Hydrofluoric acid, Hydrochloric acid, Muriatic acid or Sodium Hydroxide as some other products do.
CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ also creates perfect adhesion for SKID SAFE Water Based Sealer/Finish (ASTM C 1028 Dry: COF=.81; Wet: COF = .77) as applied on any type of slick surface for the purpose of providing very high slip resistance, and or, traction (when fine aggregate is added to the fresh application of SKID SAFE).
Use CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ to create proper adhesion of SKID SAFE on unsealed concrete.
MAKE YOUR FLOOR NON-SLIP BOTH WET AND DRY: Install SKID SAFE with our special ND AGGREGATE™ on any flooring material. Our ND AGGREGATE™ is virtually unnoticeable when standing and looking at any completed application. It is pleasant to walk on in bare feet, and is used to protect swimming pool/sauna/shower areas. Now, instead of sliding into second base on a wet marble/terrazzo lobby floor, your shoe will grip on our special application firmly when wet. Test it at no risk and prove it to yourself! Warranted for 5 Years.
Order Also These Products With CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™:
SKID SAFE – Extremely High Slip Resistant Floor Finish That May Reduce Fall Hazards On Slick Flooring Surfaces
ND AGGREGATE™- Together with SKID SAFE Creates Non Slip Floor Finish With True Traction.
Adjacent areas must be properly protected when using this product. Though harmless to most building surfaces, the damage CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ causes to glass and soft metal is considered permanent. Cover all nearby windows and aluminum with plastic sheeting and plastic tape. Also, protect vegetation. CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ turns foliage brown on contact, and if drawn up through plants roots, it dehydrates and can kill them. Cover plants with plastic sheeting to keep concentrated CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ off foliage, and protect roots by either containing the rinse or trenching it away.
DO NOT USE ON PREVIOUSLY SEALED CONCRETE WITHOUT STRIPPING OFF THE OLD SEAL.
1. Do the Patch Test on a small inconspicuous area to confirm compatibility and to determine how long you need to let CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ soak to achieve the appearance that you like. Apply the product to the entire area needing cleaning. Greasy/oily concrete requires brush agitation of Concrete Bond & Clean™. Use a deck brush to agitate the surface and allow CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ to get down into the pores of the floor. Soiled/dirty concrete does not require brushing! The soaking time is usually between 30 – 60 minutes, but you must determine it by yourself by observation of your surfaces. Only then, once you have established that CONCRETE BOND & CLEANT™ is suitable for you, and you know how long you need to have it soaking proceed with the entire job area.
2. Brush, roll or spray CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ onto a dry surface, thoroughly wetting it.
3. Allow CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ enough time to work, leaving it on as long as your Patch Test determined.
4. Rinse the loosened grime from the surface with clean water. Pressure washer is usually the easiest and the most convenient way to do this work.
5. Allow the cleaned concrete to dry out thoroughly about 24 hours before sealing with SKID SAFE Water Based Sealer/Finish and ND AGGREGATE™ to ensure that moisture is not trapped below the surface. Spraying on CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™: Avoid wind drifts and soak the cleaned surface well. A pump up sprayer or low-pressure electric prep pump (50 to 60 psi), outfitted with a saturation nozzle (fan shaped spray) works best for this operation. Do not run CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ downstream through a pressure washer because this dilutes it nor by applying it with a low-pressure airless sprayer because they atomize solutions.
TOOLS TO USE: A power-painting roller can be an ideal way to apply CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ on walks, driveways, patios, plazas or other large flat areas. Units, fitted with large commercial size rollers and mounted on extension handles, allow users to rapidly apply material while completely eliminating overspray.
LIMITATIONS: Though CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ cleans virtually anything, which affects the appearance of concrete, it is not designed to remove graffiti or strip paint, nor does it remove hardened crusts and some types of staining which occur on masonry.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Wear rubber gloves and safety goggles, when handling CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™. Ventilate enclosed areas. If CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ gets on skin or into eyes, rinse immediately with water. See Material Safety Data Sheet for more detailed hazard evaluation and safety information. CONCRETE BOND & CLEAN™ releases no V.O.C.s. When used properly, it poses no threat to the environment. Dispose of all wastes safely according to federal, state and local regulations.
FIRST AID: Rinse eyes thoroughly for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. Rinse skin 2
thoroughly with running water. If ingested drink large amounts of water or milk, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING, and seek medical attention.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The user accepts full responsibility and risk in testing this product for the particular application. In no event shall NEW DIMENSIONS Solutions, LLC be liable for consequential or incidental damages exceeding the cost of this product.
NOTICE: DO NOT STORE NOR USE THIS PRODUCT BELOW 45° F! IF THIS PRODUCT IS BELOW 45° F, REHEAT BEFORE USE AND ONLY USE IT WHEN THE TEMPERATURE IS OVER 45° F.
100% Money Back Guarantee Including Shipping Costs
We guarantee your satisfaction when ordering our products in Quarts or smaller sizes (including all Small KITS)
and 1 lb ND AGGREGATE™ for 60 Days from the date that you receive your order.*
Test Our Products With COMPLETE CONFIDENCE and NO RISK!
ALL OUR PRIMERS/SEALERS/FINISHES ARE COVERED BY 5 YEAR WARRANTY.